EA needs better testers. Considering never buying another EA game.
Phil
2003-08-14 05:37:31 UTC
I've been playing Madden since it came out on the Genesis, however
that may soo change forever. I'm a diehard college football fan (Ohio
State to be exact) and my bro bought NCAA 2004 and Madden 2004 on
Xbox. Well apparently EA has such utterly retarded testers as to not
notice a glitch that keeps you from importing draft classes from NCAA
2004 to Madden 2004 in the Xbox version. This is outrageous and if not
fully rectified (at NO charge) I will not be buying another game from
them ever as this has left a rather bitter taste in my mouth. IMO
until this blunder of epic proportions is fixed FUCK EA AND THE HORSE
THEY RODE IN ON.
Rich Young
2003-08-14 06:02:21 UTC
Post by Phil
Xbox. Well apparently EA has such utterly retarded testers as to not
notice
That's because EA doesn't hire "real" QA testers, they pay maybe $10 an hour
for the testing contractors they hire. They won't even respond to a resume
from a QA professional. Since you get what you pay for most of the time, the
quality of the product suffers, as you have found. They would rather save
money, than ensure you get a quality product.
wrestleantares
Not bitter are you...
wrestleantares
2003-08-15 12:17:38 UTC
Post by Rich Young
Post by Phil
Xbox. Well apparently EA has such utterly retarded testers as to not
notice
That's because EA doesn't hire "real" QA testers, they pay maybe $10 an hour
for the testing contractors they hire. They won't even respond to a
resume from a QA professional.
As should anyone who gets a resume from a *MORONIC ASSHOLE* who's
stupid enough to refer to themself as a QA professional.
Ouch!
42
2003-08-16 04:42:36 UTC
Post by Rich Young
Post by Phil
Xbox. Well apparently EA has such utterly retarded testers as to not
notice
That's because EA doesn't hire "real" QA testers, they pay maybe $10 an hour
for the testing contractors they hire. They won't even respond to a
resume from a QA professional.
As should anyone who gets a resume from a *MORONIC ASSHOLE* who's
stupid enough to refer to themself as a QA professional.
Ouch!
Ouch nothing. A good QA professional is a valuable commodity. A lab I
work with recently went through an FDA audit, as part of an initiative
to enable them to sell a medical product into the US.

In their case, they needed somone with: familiarity with ISO9000
Compliant Quality Systems Manuals, both technical and practical
experience working within the FDA regulations, with experience setting
up and operating an FDA compliant QA program, including risk assesment,
devising and implementing appropriate monitoring, process management,
software/hardware/systems validation, inventory control (from a QA
perspective), manufacturing, and practical experience trending data
collected by QA monitoring to detect and act upon QA issues.

These aren't exactly run-of-the-mill anybody can do it qualifications.
Sure any decent Computer Science or Engineering graduate would have a
working knowledge of the *principles* behind QA, ISO9000 and the FDA
regs, but practical intimate experience in those areas, and knowledge of
both what the precise requirements of the various certifications are,
what of the thousands of paragraphs of regulations apply to a scenario,
and then how to actually apply those requirements to a given
manufacturing scenario merits a legitimate and respectable career unto
itself.

In the labs case I mentioned they ended up hiring a consultant who was
an ex-FDA auditor, who specialized exclusively in assisting
manufacturers in bringing their QA systems up to FDA regulatory
compliance. This includes helping US-domestic labs that failed an audit,
to helping foriegn labs adapt their pre-existing QA programs to
additionally comply with US FDA regulations - by identifying any
compliance gaps and prescribing action plans to bridge them, organized
by the priority. (After all of the thousands of regulations, the FDA
places greater import/emphasis on some of them, but usually only after a
few audits does one determine which those are. ;)
wrestleantares
2003-08-16 11:38:34 UTC
Post by 42
Post by Rich Young
Post by Phil
Xbox. Well apparently EA has such utterly retarded testers as to not
notice
That's because EA doesn't hire "real" QA testers, they pay maybe $10 an hour
for the testing contractors they hire. They won't even respond to a
resume from a QA professional.
As should anyone who gets a resume from a *MORONIC ASSHOLE* who's
stupid enough to refer to themself as a QA professional.
Ouch!
Ouch nothing. A good QA professional is a valuable commodity. A lab I
work with recently went through an FDA audit, as part of an initiative
to enable them to sell a medical product into the US.
Somehow I think medical products demand a different type of QA than
video games.
Anonymous
2003-08-19 13:26:17 UTC
Post by 42
These aren't exactly run-of-the-mill anybody can do it qualifications.
Sure any decent Computer Science or Engineering graduate would have a
working knowledge of the *principles* behind QA, ISO9000 and the FDA
regs, but practical intimate experience in those areas, and knowledge of
both what the precise requirements of the various certifications are,
what of the thousands of paragraphs of regulations apply to a scenario,
and then how to actually apply those requirements to a given
manufacturing scenario merits a legitimate and respectable career unto
itself.
This type of person would be over-qualified to test computer games.

There is a huge difference between developing computer games and developing
medical equipment.

A QA Professional is not needed in doing QA for games, maybe that is why it
gets overlooked.

RickB
2003-08-14 12:30:46 UTC
Post by Phil
I've been playing Madden since it came out on the Genesis, however
that may soo change forever. I'm a diehard college football fan (Ohio
State to be exact) and my bro bought NCAA 2004 and Madden 2004 on
Xbox. Well apparently EA has such utterly retarded testers as to not
notice a glitch that keeps you from importing draft classes from NCAA
2004 to Madden 2004 in the Xbox version. This is outrageous and if not
fully rectified (at NO charge) I will not be buying another game from
them ever as this has left a rather bitter taste in my mouth. IMO
until this blunder of epic proportions is fixed FUCK EA AND THE HORSE
THEY RODE IN ON.
Since you took the time to crosspost this dribble to the PS2 group, I'll
just say: Sucks To Be You!! Now go play your Star Wars game and leave us
alone.

RickB
BrianK
Like I said: Get new material!
RickB
2003-08-14 18:36:55 UTC
Post by BrianK
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
I've been playing Madden since it came out on the Genesis, however
that may soo change forever. I'm a diehard college football fan (Ohio
State to be exact) and my bro bought NCAA 2004 and Madden 2004 on
Xbox. Well apparently EA has such utterly retarded testers as to not
notice a glitch that keeps you from importing draft classes from NCAA
2004 to Madden 2004 in the Xbox version. This is outrageous and if not
fully rectified (at NO charge) I will not be buying another game from
them ever as this has left a rather bitter taste in my mouth. IMO
until this blunder of epic proportions is fixed FUCK EA AND THE HORSE
THEY RODE IN ON.
Since you took the time to crosspost this dribble to the PS2 group,
I'll just say: Sucks To Be You!!
Like I said: Get new material!
Good to see I finally got into your head, now you're using the same line I
used on you. What, did the 12 year olds run out of material for you?/

RickB
RickB
2003-08-15 01:18:44 UTC
Post by RickB
Post by BrianK
Post by RickB
Post by BrianK
Post by RickB
Post by BrianK
Post by RickB
Post by BrianK
Post by RickB
Post by BrianK
Post by RickB
Post by BrianK
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
THEY RODE IN ON.
Since you took the time to crosspost this dribble to the PS2 group,
I'll just say: Sucks To Be You!!
Like I said: Get new material!
Good to see I finally got into your head, now you're using the same line I
used on you. What, did the 12 year olds run out of material for you?/
Wow, man you are slow.
Get new material and come up with something original are two entirely
different things dumbass. I'm sorry for making you look foolish in our
last
back and forth. I should be arrested for child abuse. I'll do the right
thing and turn myself in to the local authorities!
:-)
You sure you want to do that?? Don't repeat offenders get put away for
good?? On second thought, go right ahead, it'll make usenet a better place.

RickB
Death rides a pale cow
2003-08-15 01:30:38 UTC
Post by RickB
You sure you want to do that?? Don't repeat offenders get put away for
good?? On second thought, go right ahead, it'll make usenet a better place.
I really haven't been paying attention to the bickering between you
two. All I want to say is this. Rick, remember when you was chastizing
Dancefloor for flaming Omar and declaring what a waste of bandwidth it
was? You never seem to follow your own advise.

http://tinyurl.com/k2rq
BrianK
2003-08-15 03:25:57 UTC
Post by RickB
good?? On second thought, go right ahead, it'll make usenet a better
place.
I really haven't been paying attention to the bickering between you
two. All I want to say is this. Rick, remember when you was chastizing
Dancefloor for flaming Omar and declaring what a waste of bandwidth it
was? You never seem to follow your own advise.
http://tinyurl.com/k2rq
Rick would be a major hypocrite then. He jumped in on me with both feet a
running. Too bad he can't keep up the pace though....
Brenden D. Chase
2003-08-15 05:38:55 UTC
Post by BrianK
Post by RickB
good?? On second thought, go right ahead, it'll make usenet a better
place.
I really haven't been paying attention to the bickering between you
two. All I want to say is this. Rick, remember when you was chastizing
Dancefloor for flaming Omar and declaring what a waste of bandwidth it
was? You never seem to follow your own advise.
http://tinyurl.com/k2rq
Rick would be a major hypocrite then. He jumped in on me with both feet a
running. Too bad he can't keep up the pace though....
Brian, man, you are as lame as they come. And just getting lamer by the
second around here.. He may be using old material, but at least he HAS
some. You are just some dorky teenager trying to look cool in front of the
rest of us here.. and to be honest, the only think you've EVER owned was a
rusty can of whoop-ass that you don't have the strength or the intelligence
to open.

Beat it wanna-be, and let us gamers get back to talking about games.

--Brenden
Brenden D. Chase
2003-08-15 19:50:05 UTC
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by BrianK
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by BrianK
running. Too bad he can't keep up the pace though....
Brian, man, you are as lame as they come.
Do I have a new fan?
Is little rickyb a friend of yours honey?
I'm sorry if I hurt his feelings and now yours.
Post by Brenden D. Chase
And just getting lamer by the
second around here..
Na, I usually don't get involved with the horseshit on lamenet but this
week
the pussys are out in full force and I figured I would add some fuel and
fan
the flames. If you read my response I don't usually go after people, they
come to me. If your little buddy rickyb would've kept his mouth shut I
wouldn't have switched his fanny.
Post by Brenden D. Chase
He may be using old material, but at least he HAS
some.
Repeated things heard since the dawn of time is having material?
You, *yourself*, are going to have to come up with something better than
this.
Post by Brenden D. Chase
You are just some dorky teenager
I would literally give my left nut to be a teenager again! SERIOUSLY!
Post by Brenden D. Chase
trying to look cool in front of the
rest of us here..
Actually clueless, I am just having fun. I don't mean most of what I say
people. I just come here to get some info on gaming and I do a little
flame
throwing with the punks fighting over fucking video games. Really, how
childish is 'most' of the people posting and responding on here in
general.
Look at you yourself, you are jumping me and insulting me for what? Does
it
really offend you so that I am merely joining the herd and doing the same
that everyone else does. There is a way to stop the back and forths.
Someone
has to stop responding. You know why they don't? Because they think it's a
competition. You do realize most of the people on here are high school
kids
and younger. Who knows, you might be one of them.
Post by Brenden D. Chase
and to be honest, the only think
I nevern think when I type on here, I just let my fingers fly and wing it.
Obviously you just did the same. *thing*
Post by Brenden D. Chase
you've EVER owned was a
rusty can of whoop-ass that you don't have the strength or the
intelligence
Post by Brenden D. Chase
to open.
You got me here kiddo. I am a stupid skinny pussy afraid of my own
shadow....
*shivers*
It is so easy to run your mouth on the internet when you know you never
have
fear of running into that person(s) in life. Case in point: *YOU*
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Beat it wanna-be,
wanna-be what exactly?
I am in life what I want to be and nothing more.
Yet here you are hanging on Usenet trying to psychoanalyze people you
don't
even know and trading insults with someone you feel does nothing but
insults
other? Oh yeah, that makes loads of sense there buddy.
sad......
Post by Brenden D. Chase
and let us gamers get back to talking about games.
Where in the hell do you see gaming discussion on here?
If the fucking kids would go outside get some fresh air, play some sports,
go find a friend and get off their parents PC's maybe usenent can be used
for which it was originally intended "a source of information"
The bottom line is, if you don't like what I have to say? Ignore or block
me
from your sight.
blah blah blah, retort retort retort...

You are right, someone has to stop the "back and forth"

--Brenden
BrianK
2003-08-15 20:08:12 UTC
Post by RickB
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by BrianK
Post by RickB
good?? On second thought, go right ahead, it'll make usenet a
better
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by BrianK
place.
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by BrianK
Post by RickB
Dancefloor for flaming Omar and declaring what a waste of
bandwidth
Post by RickB
it
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by Brenden D. Chase
and let us gamers get back to talking about games.
Where in the hell do you see gaming discussion on here?
If the fucking kids would go outside get some fresh air, play some sports,
go find a friend and get off their parents PC's maybe usenent can be used
for which it was originally intended "a source of information"
The bottom line is, if you don't like what I have to say? Ignore or block
me
from your sight.
blah blah blah, retort retort retort...
You are right, someone has to stop the "back and forth"
You cant stop it by replying. You would've impressed me if you didn't
respond. I was actually hoping you would have taken the high road and not.
Guess that didn't happen
BrianK
2003-08-15 20:09:40 UTC
Post by RickB
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by BrianK
Post by RickB
good?? On second thought, go right ahead, it'll make usenet a
better
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by BrianK
place.
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by BrianK
Post by RickB
Dancefloor for flaming Omar and declaring what a waste of
bandwidth
Post by RickB
it
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by Brenden D. Chase
and let us gamers get back to talking about games.
Where in the hell do you see gaming discussion on here?
If the fucking kids would go outside get some fresh air, play some sports,
go find a friend and get off their parents PC's maybe usenent can be used
for which it was originally intended "a source of information"
The bottom line is, if you don't like what I have to say? Ignore or block
me
from your sight.
blah blah blah, retort retort retort...
btw, the above line is what I think of most post and replies, yours
included.
Brenden D. Chase
I can see you never follow your own advice either... LOL.
BrianK
2003-08-16 13:28:02 UTC
Post by RickB
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by BrianK
Post by BrianK
Post by Death rides a pale cow
put
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by Death rides a pale cow
away
Post by RickB
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by BrianK
Post by RickB
for
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by Death rides a pale cow
Post by RickB
better
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by BrianK
place.
Post by RickB
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by BrianK
Post by RickB
Dancefloor for flaming Omar and declaring what a waste of
bandwidth
Post by RickB
it
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by BrianK
Post by Death rides a pale cow
both
Post by Brenden D. Chase
Post by Death rides a pale cow
Post by RickB
feet
Post by BrianK
Post by Death rides a pale cow
this
Post by RickB
week
the pussys are out in full force and I figured I would add some
fuel
Post by Death rides a pale cow
and
Post by Brenden D. Chase
He may be using old material, but at least he HAS
some.
Repeated things heard since the dawn of time is having material?
You, *yourself*, are going to have to come up with something
better
Post by Death rides a pale cow
Post by Brenden D. Chase
than
Post by Death rides a pale cow
Post by RickB
this.
Post by BrianK
Post by Death rides a pale cow
say
Post by BrianK
Post by Death rides a pale cow
how
Post by RickB
childish is 'most' of the people posting and responding on here in
general.
Look at you yourself, you are jumping me and insulting me for
what?
Post by Death rides a pale cow
Does
Post by RickB
Someone
has to stop responding. You know why they don't? Because they
think
Post by Death rides a pale cow
it's
Post by BrianK
Post by Death rides a pale cow
wing
Post by BrianK
Post by Death rides a pale cow
never
Post by RickB
go find a friend and get off their parents PC's maybe usenent
can
be
Post by RickB
me
from your sight.
blah blah blah, retort retort retort...
btw, the above line is what I think of most post and replies, yours
included.
I can see you never follow your own advice either... LOL.
See, it's addicting isn't it?
yes
Tag... you're it!
Robert P Holley
2003-08-15 11:39:04 UTC
Post by RickB
good?? On second thought, go right ahead, it'll make usenet a better
place.
I really haven't been paying attention to the bickering between you
two. All I want to say is this. Rick, remember when you was chastizing
Dancefloor for flaming Omar and declaring what a waste of bandwidth it
was? You never seem to follow your own advise.
http://tinyurl.com/k2rq
Ouch. Now that smack was loud.

We should call you Hank the Elephant, since you have a memory like one. :-)
Robert P Holley
2003-08-14 15:22:18 UTC
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
I've been playing Madden since it came out on the Genesis, however
that may soo change forever. I'm a diehard college football fan (Ohio
State to be exact) and my bro bought NCAA 2004 and Madden 2004 on
Xbox. Well apparently EA has such utterly retarded testers as to not
notice a glitch that keeps you from importing draft classes from NCAA
2004 to Madden 2004 in the Xbox version. This is outrageous and if not
fully rectified (at NO charge) I will not be buying another game from
them ever as this has left a rather bitter taste in my mouth. IMO
until this blunder of epic proportions is fixed FUCK EA AND THE HORSE
THEY RODE IN ON.
Since you took the time to crosspost this dribble to the PS2 group, I'll
just say: Sucks To Be You!! Now go play your Star Wars game and leave us
alone.
Uhhh, the guy is a known PS2 fanboy (like yourself). Didn't you notice his
email address?
***@netscape.net

I figured you two would have met at the monthly "Love You PS2s, Just Don't
*Love* Your PS2s" gathering.
BrianK
2003-08-14 15:44:46 UTC
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
[...]
OH MAN!
Now this is why I come to usenet!

:-)!
RickB
2003-08-14 18:38:07 UTC
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
[...]
And that makes sense?? Were you typing faster than you could think because
that statement makes no sense. Try inserting Xbox where you put "PS2s" and
you should understand your mistakes.

RickB
wrestleantares
2003-08-14 19:22:33 UTC
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
[...]
Post by Robert P Holley
email address?
I figured you two would have met at the monthly "Love You PS2s, Just Don't
*Love* Your PS2s" gathering.
And that makes sense?? Were you typing faster than you could think because
that statement makes no sense. Try inserting Xbox where you put "PS2s" and
you should understand your mistakes.
RickB
So you actually *love* your PS2. How do you manage the logistics of
that...

Never mind, I don't really want to know.
RickB
2003-08-15 01:19:50 UTC
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
[...]
Post by Robert P Holley
email address?
I figured you two would have met at the monthly "Love You PS2s, Just Don't
*Love* Your PS2s" gathering.
And that makes sense?? Were you typing faster than you could think because
that statement makes no sense. Try inserting Xbox where you put "PS2s" and
you should understand your mistakes.
RickB
So you actually *love* your PS2. How do you manage the logistics of
that...
Never mind, I don't really want to know.
I have a feeling you flunked Reading Comprehension, huh??

RickB
Death rides a pale cow
2003-08-15 01:33:44 UTC
Post by Rich Young
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
I've been playing Madden since it came out on the Genesis, however
that may soo change forever. I'm a diehard college football
fan
Post by Rich Young
(Ohio
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
State to be exact) and my bro bought NCAA 2004 and Madden 2004 on
Xbox. Well apparently EA has such utterly retarded testers
as to
Post by Rich Young
not
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
notice a glitch that keeps you from importing draft classes
from
Post by Rich Young
NCAA
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
2004 to Madden 2004 in the Xbox version. This is outrageous
and if
Post by Rich Young
not
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
fully rectified (at NO charge) I will not be buying another
game
Post by Rich Young
from
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
them ever as this has left a rather bitter taste in my mouth. IMO
until this blunder of epic proportions is fixed FUCK EA AND
THE
Post by Rich Young
HORSE
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
THEY RODE IN ON.
Since you took the time to crosspost this dribble to the PS2
group,
Post by Rich Young
I'll
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
just say: Sucks To Be You!! Now go play your Star Wars game
and leave
Post by Rich Young
us
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
alone.
Uhhh, the guy is a known PS2 fanboy (like yourself). Didn't you notice
his
Post by Robert P Holley
email address?
I figured you two would have met at the monthly "Love You PS2s,
Just
Post by Rich Young
Don't
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
*Love* Your PS2s" gathering.
And that makes sense?? Were you typing faster than you could
think
Post by Rich Young
because
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
that statement makes no sense. Try inserting Xbox where you put
"PS2s"
Post by Rich Young
and
Oh, I get it. You got confused by a typo.
wrestleantares
2003-08-15 12:20:51 UTC
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:33:44 -0600, "Death rides a pale cow" <Hank>
Post by Phil
Post by Rich Young
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Rich Young
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
that may soo change forever. I'm a diehard college football
fan
Post by Rich Young
(Ohio
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Rich Young
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
Xbox. Well apparently EA has such utterly retarded testers
as to
Post by Rich Young
not
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
notice a glitch that keeps you from importing draft classes
from
Post by Rich Young
NCAA
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
2004 to Madden 2004 in the Xbox version. This is outrageous
and if
Post by Rich Young
not
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
fully rectified (at NO charge) I will not be buying another
game
Post by Rich Young
from
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Rich Young
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
until this blunder of epic proportions is fixed FUCK EA AND
THE
Post by Rich Young
HORSE
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
THEY RODE IN ON.
Since you took the time to crosspost this dribble to the PS2
group,
Post by Rich Young
I'll
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
just say: Sucks To Be You!! Now go play your Star Wars game
and leave
Post by Rich Young
us
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
alone.
Uhhh, the guy is a known PS2 fanboy (like yourself). Didn't
you notice
Post by Rich Young
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
his
Post by Robert P Holley
email address?
I figured you two would have met at the monthly "Love You PS2s,
Just
Post by Rich Young
Don't
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
*Love* Your PS2s" gathering.
And that makes sense?? Were you typing faster than you could
think
Post by Rich Young
because
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
that statement makes no sense. Try inserting Xbox where you put
"PS2s"
Post by Rich Young
and
Post by Rich Young
Post by wrestleantares
that...
Never mind, I don't really want to know.
I have a feeling you flunked Reading Comprehension, huh??
One "r" missing and you can't figure out what he said. Now that's
failing reading comprehension.
Post by Phil
Oh, I get it. You got confused by a typo.
Maybe it's a good thing when you're too dumb to figure out you've been
insulted.
wrestleantares
2003-08-15 12:22:02 UTC
Post by Rich Young
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
alone.
Uhhh, the guy is a known PS2 fanboy (like yourself). Didn't you notice
his
email address?
Post by wrestleantares
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
you should understand your mistakes.
RickB
So you actually *love* your PS2. How do you manage the logistics of
that...
Never mind, I don't really want to know.
I have a feeling you flunked Reading Comprehension, huh??
RickB
Oooh, ouch, what a spank. All I can say about that spank is...

Stop hitting yourself.
Gene Poole
2003-08-15 17:27:31 UTC
Post by wrestleantares
Post by Rich Young
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
alone.
Uhhh, the guy is a known PS2 fanboy (like yourself). Didn't you notice
his
email address?
Post by wrestleantares
Post by wrestleantares
Post by RickB
you should understand your mistakes.
RickB
So you actually *love* your PS2. How do you manage the logistics of
that...
Never mind, I don't really want to know.
I have a feeling you flunked Reading Comprehension, huh??
RickB
Oooh, ouch, what a spank. All I can say about that spank is...
Stop hitting yourself.
stop endangering yourself? :)
--
Gene Poole

Gah!!
-Danoot, after I defied the laws of everything by making KookieJar work
in reverse
xazos79
Wow, now you're leading the "Lamest Comeback" competition with that one.
RickB
2003-08-20 12:10:07 UTC
Post by xazos79
Post by RickB
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
[...]
Post by Robert P Holley
email address?
I figured you two would have met at the monthly "Love You PS2s, Just Don't
*Love* Your PS2s" gathering.
And that makes sense?? Were you typing faster than you could think because
that statement makes no sense. Try inserting Xbox where you put "PS2s" and
you should understand your mistakes.
RickB
Wow, now you're leading the "Lamest Comeback" competition with that one.
You're more than a day late and a dollar short. Like that one??

RickB
xazos79
2003-08-21 01:15:17 UTC
Post by RickB
You're more than a day late and a dollar short. Like that one??
RickB
I would like it if it applied to me. But alas, it doesn't.

Robert P Holley
2003-08-15 11:40:56 UTC
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
[...]
Ok why would stating that the PS2 is number 1 in an off the cuff
manner automatically make one a fanboy?
Having an email that reads <***@netscape.net> in a newsgroup about
videogames, is *not* "off-the-cuff".
Death rides a pale cow
2003-08-15 23:19:31 UTC
newsgroup about videogames, is *not* "off-the-cuff".
I'll say this in Phil's defense. He really has toned down the
fanboyness quite a bit. Last year his PS2 fanboyness was almost as
rabid as DiscReadError's. I think I even remember him trolling out
here for a while.
Phil
2003-08-17 05:58:28 UTC
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
alone.
Uhhh, the guy is a known PS2 fanboy (like yourself). Didn't you notice
his
email address?
Post by Robert P Holley
*Love* Your PS2s" gathering.
Ok why would stating that the PS2 is number 1 in an off the cuff
manner automatically make one a fanboy?
videogames, is *not* "off-the-cuff".
Yes it is, I worte it I should know. You misinterpreting it due to
your own assumptions is your own fault.
Robert P Holley
How exactly did I misinterpret it? I'd love to hear this spin.
Gene Poole
2003-08-19 12:37:31 UTC
Post by Phil
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
alone.
Uhhh, the guy is a known PS2 fanboy (like yourself). Didn't you
notice
his
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
email address?
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
*Love* Your PS2s" gathering.
Ok why would stating that the PS2 is number 1 in an off the cuff
manner automatically make one a fanboy?
about
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
videogames, is *not* "off-the-cuff".
Yes it is, I worte it I should know. You misinterpreting it due to
your own assumptions is your own fault.
How exactly did I misinterpret it? I'd love to hear this spin.
The main reason, it's a joke. Meant to get at people like yourself.
Happened to be the screen name I was using for games info, when I
still had AOL. Noticed is anyone ever said anything positive about the
PS2 out would come the DC faithful in force. The PS2 being a gamers
1st best choice as well as #1 in sales by a wide margin were just
icing on the cake.
so, to summarize, he misinterpreted because it wasn't meant seriously,
even though you actually feel that way?

do you expel fecal matter out of both sides of your other orifices or is
it specifically an oral phenomenon?
--
Gene Poole

At first there was nothing. Then God said 'Let there be light!' Then
there was still nothing. But you could see it.
Gene Poole
2003-08-19 23:04:52 UTC
Post by Gene Poole
Post by Phil
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
alone.
Uhhh, the guy is a known PS2 fanboy (like yourself). Didn't you
notice
his
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
email address?
Post by Phil
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
videogames, is *not* "off-the-cuff".
Yes it is, I worte it I should know. You misinterpreting it due to
your own assumptions is your own fault.
How exactly did I misinterpret it? I'd love to hear this spin.
The main reason, it's a joke. Meant to get at people like yourself.
Happened to be the screen name I was using for games info, when I
still had AOL. Noticed is anyone ever said anything positive about the
PS2 out would come the DC faithful in force. The PS2 being a gamers
1st best choice as well as #1 in sales by a wide margin were just
icing on the cake.
so, to summarize, he misinterpreted because it wasn't meant seriously,
even though you actually feel that way?
do you expel fecal matter out of both sides of your other orifices or is
it specifically an oral phenomenon?
muhhhhh.

liar. :)
--
Gene Poole

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
-Bruce Campbell
Mattinglyfan
In honor of you, next month I will be Holleyfan.
Robert P Holley
2003-08-19 12:47:58 UTC
Post by Phil
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
State to be exact) and my bro bought NCAA 2004 and Madden
2004
Post by Phil
on
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
Xbox. Well apparently EA has such utterly retarded testers
as to
Post by Phil
not
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
2004 to Madden 2004 in the Xbox version. This is outrageous
and
Post by Phil
if
not
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
them ever as this has left a rather bitter taste in my
mouth.
Post by Phil
IMO
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
just say: Sucks To Be You!! Now go play your Star Wars game
and
Post by Phil
leave
us
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by RickB
alone.
Uhhh, the guy is a known PS2 fanboy (like yourself). Didn't you
notice
his
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
email address?
Post by Phil
Post by Robert P Holley
Post by Robert P Holley
*Love* Your PS2s" gathering.
Ok why would stating that the PS2 is number 1 in an off the cuff
manner automatically make one a fanboy?
newsgroup
Post by Phil
about
No misinterpret here then.
Phil
2003-08-15 09:56:48 UTC
Post by RickB
Post by Phil
I've been playing Madden since it came out on the Genesis, however
that may soo change forever. I'm a diehard college football fan (Ohio
State to be exact) and my bro bought NCAA 2004 and Madden 2004 on
Xbox. Well apparently EA has such utterly retarded testers as to not
notice a glitch that keeps you from importing draft classes from NCAA
2004 to Madden 2004 in the Xbox version. This is outrageous and if not
fully rectified (at NO charge) I will not be buying another game from
them ever as this has left a rather bitter taste in my mouth. IMO
until this blunder of epic proportions is fixed FUCK EA AND THE HORSE
THEY RODE IN ON.
Since you took the time to crosspost this dribble to the PS2 group, I'll
just say: Sucks To Be You!! Now go play your Star Wars game and leave us
alone.
RickB
Don't own the Xbox in question you simp, my bro does. I actually have
a PS2 (look at my email address just a lil closer) and a GC. The only
Star Wars game I am thinking about right now is Rebel Strike on the
GC, KOTOR does not interest me at all being that it's basically trun
based. Stop assuming so much. EA screwed the pooch and until resolved
I won't be buying anyomore of their games.
Jedah And Sonans
2003-08-14 14:06:52 UTC
Post by Phil
FUCK EA AND THE HORSE
THEY RODE IN ON.
Many Command N Conquer fans echo this statement.
TheWiz
2003-08-15 19:29:36 UTC
I had the same results, Saved 2 Youngstown State draft classes, had 30
or so rated first rounders, anmd than it averaged out, had a player rated as
high as 88 in that class (a SS). Funny when people *hear* things and believ
then and don't ever ckeck things out for themselves.
The drafts are messed up in the PS2 version as well. Every one you
import
is
a 1st round draft pick and at least in the 60's.
You must not have done it correctly becasue I did this twice so far, once
after my Year 1 dynasty that I used Michigan and again with my 3 year
dynasty that I used Bowling Green and the first 30 guys were 1st round
draft
picks (duh) and most rated 70 or above but the later rounds were pretty
realistic. Not many players are taken in the real NFL draft that scrore
under 50 at the combine.
Oh wait, I forgot, you're just trying to diss the Madden in general
because
Sega is leaving you guys high and dry for another month until their game
is
released. lol
RickB