Aren't there any xbox 360 BIOSHOCK Cheat codes?
robotron -x-
2008-05-14 00:24:43 UTC
Aren't there any xbox 360 BIOSHOCK Cheat codes(god mode or unlimited
health/weapons etc)?

I spent 30 minutes searching and nothin
PBDepot
2008-05-14 00:52:59 UTC
Post by robotron -x-
Aren't there any xbox 360 BIOSHOCK Cheat codes(god mode or unlimited
health/weapons etc)?
I spent 30 minutes searching and nothin
~~~
There's a numbers of gltiches and tricks you can use to help, but
actual cheat codes? No, I don't believe so.

Though the PC version does have a bunch of 'em... so why none for the
360 is anybody's guess.
Jordan
2008-05-14 02:59:40 UTC
Post by robotron -x-
Aren't there any xbox 360 BIOSHOCK Cheat codes(god mode or unlimited
health/weapons etc)?
I spent 30 minutes searching and nothin
FAQ's:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/game/931329.html

No cheats that I can see, except re-spawning at Vita Chambers.

- Jordan
k***@webtv.net
2008-05-19 09:12:24 UTC
Post by Jordan
Post by robotron -x-
Aren't there any xbox 360 BIOSHOCK Cheat codes(god mode or unlimited
health/weapons etc)?
I spent 30 minutes searching and nothin
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/game/931329.html
No cheats that I can see, except re-spawning at Vita Chambers.
- Jordan
I haven't heard of any cheat codes for Bioshock. About the closest
thing to God Mode was the invisibility tonic, you get for taking
pictures of the splicers. You'll turn invisible if you stand still for
a second. Also check www.cheatcc.com they usually get the latest
cheats before most websites.